terça-feira, 24 de junho de 2014

Sunset and Makeup for Summertime!

Olá a todos, agora que o Verão chegou é hora de aproveitar...
...fiz um vídeo a mostrar-vos alguns produtos principais que uso no dia-a-dia de Verão e aproveitei o fim de tarde para fazer umas fotos!

Hey everyone, now that Summer is here is time to take advantage of it...
...I made a video showing you some of the main products I like to wear on a daily during this time and I took advantage of the sunset to shoot some photos!


#no_filter #no_edition













O lugar onde moro tem imensos recantos engraçados que se enchem de encanto no Verão...
...tenho que vos mostrar mais!

Where I live there are many cute places that fill up with charm in the summertime...
...I need to show and share more with you!


Para verem o vídeo/To watch the video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8jNXY2NDsdQ


Hope you like it! ;)


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário